Dr. Saraswati – The Dao Flow Course
The comprehensive yoga experience and healing transformation for women
Begins Summer of 2018
What You Will Get
- Fundamentals of traditional yoga
- Learn case studies hands-on
- Immerse yourself in practice
- Learn fundamental yoga poses for all life stages, such as:
- Menstrual Phases
- Natural healing methods
- Acupuncture meridian energetics
- The System of 5 Elements
How You Get ItStart Getting Stronger and Healthier Now!
Dao Flow Teacher Training Course Schedule
Alternating online webinars and interactive mastermind groups.
- Live webinars are taught by Dr. Saraswati, and include the foundation of the Dao Flow Method and the fundamentals of yoga.
- All webinars can be viewed on demand.
- Interactive mastermind groups include curated content from the course in a group setting for clarification, guidance, community, and integration.
Effective In-Person Dao Flow Yoga ImmersionsLearn the techniques, practice, and cultivation of the Dao Flow Yoga Method. Be trained in the hands-on skills to teach, heal, and lead. Enjoy webinars and mastermind groups at home or from any mobile device. Immersions take place in Asheville, NC, USA from Wednesday mornings through Sunday afternoons. Questions: Contact us at 1-800-215-5020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dao Flow Yoga Immersion & Training
Course OverviewWhether you are new to yoga, an acupuncturist, a seasoned practitioner, or a teacher who wants growth, this course will provide you with skills and experience to be empowered as you step forward in your work and in your life.
- Chinese Medicine acupuncture meridians
- Women’s Health natural self-care for all ages
- Yoga as a healing methodology
- Cultivation of healing energy that resides within
- Transformation into your best self
A Path to Healing and Awakening
Dao Flow yoga is a revolutionary style of yoga devolped by Dr. Saraswati Markus. Dao Flow combines yoga, the subtle energy flow of acupuncture meridians, and Women’s health. The result is a strong yet yielding practice and body of knowledge aimed at cultivating your best self.
Envision Your Best Self
- Balanced, Strong, Authentic
- Take your yoga practice to the next level
- Committed to personal practice
- Service-oriented skills
- Meditation, Pranayama, Chant
- Knowledge to live and be healthy your whole life
- Become a yoga teacher
- Deepen your practice
- Recognize imbalance before it crystallizes into physical expression
- Ancient techniques and self care for modern women
- Leader for other women in your family and community
“This practice uses yoga to bring women’s hormones into balance.” – Yoga Journal