Dr. Saraswati – The Dao Flow Course
The comprehensive yoga experience and healing transformation for women
Begins April 11th, 2018
What You Will Get
- Fundamentals of traditional yoga
- Learn case studies hands-on
- Immerse yourself in practice
- Learn fundamental yoga poses for all life stages, such as:
- Menstrual Phases
- Natural healing methods
- Acupuncture meridian energetics
- The System of 5 Elements
How You Get It Start Getting Stronger and Healthier Now!
($3200 for 1 payment)
($3200 for 1 payment)
Dao Flow Teacher Training Course Schedule
Alternating online webinars and interactive mastermind groups.
- Each Wednesday evening from 7-8:30pm ET between April 11th, 2018 and September 26th, 2018.
- Live webinars are taught by Dr. Saraswati, and include the foundation of the Dao Flow Method and the fundamentals of yoga.
- All webinars can be viewed on demand.
- Interactive mastermind groups include curated content from the course in a group setting for clarification, guidance, community, and integration.
Effective In-Person Dao Flow Yoga Immersions
- Yoga Immersion Yatra: March 2-18, 2018 in India
- The Dao Flow Course: Yoga Fundamentals: May 23-27, 2018 in Asheville, NC
- The Dao Flow Course: Core Immersion: July 25-29, 2018 in Asheville, NC
- The Dao Flow Course: Final Immersion: October 3-7, 2018 in Asheville, NC
- Yoga Immersion Yatra: Octover 19-November 4, 2018 in India
Dao Flow Yoga Immersion & Training
Course OverviewWhether you are new to yoga, an acupuncturist, a seasoned practitioner, or a teacher who wants growth, this course will provide you with skills and experience to be empowered as you step forward in your work and in your life.
- Chinese Medicine acupuncture meridians
- Women’s Health natural self-care for all ages
- Yoga as a healing methodology
- Cultivation of healing energy that resides within
- Transformation into your best self
A Path to Healing and Awakening
Dao Flow yoga is a revolutionary style of yoga devolped by Dr. Saraswati Markus. Dao Flow combines yoga, the subtle energy flow of acupuncture meridians, and Women’s health. The result is a strong yet yielding practice and body of knowledge aimed at cultivating your best self.
Envision Your Best Self
- Balanced, Strong, Authentic
- Take your yoga practice to the next level
- Committed to personal practice
- Service-oriented skills
- Meditation, Pranayama, Chant
- Knowledge to live and be healthy your whole life
- Become a yoga teacher
- Deepen your practice
- Recognize imbalance before it crystallizes into physical expression
- Ancient techniques and self care for modern women
- Leader for other women in your family and community
“This practice uses yoga to bring women’s hormones into balance.” – Yoga Journal