Himalayan Yoga Yatra Following the Steps of Ram Dass with Saraswati Markus, Raghu Markus & Friends. (Balance Payment)
The essence of the mystics permeates these hills, and if you listen closely and quietly you can hear their wisdom.
Join us for a deeply peaceful and heart-centering retreat in an exquisite Himalayan valley Ashram. We will immerse ourselves in yoga, kirtan, meditation and dharma with guided tours to Neem Karoli Baba’s temples and holy sites. Accommodations are simple and lovely, with delicious vegetarian food, all set amidst breathtaking views in an extraordinary natural setting.
Many years ago, after I was first introduced to Neem Karoli Baba (Maharajji) through Ram Dass and Krishna Das, and I was told that I must go to India. So I did, and I found myself in the Himalayan region known as Deva Bhumi or the Land of the Gods. It is where Ram Dass first met Neem Karoli Baba and where he went through his yogic training in the holy places of that region.
It became deeply meaningful to me to go to the actual places where Ram Dass met and spent time with Maharajji – to experience for myself what I had only heard about in stories. This was a journey into the heart and soul of this land, it’s people and most of all the essence that Ram Dass received through of the grace of Maharajji.
Himalayan Yoga Yatra Itinerary:
- Meet on the evening of October 3rd at Sri Aurobindo Ashram Delhi branch (and stay for 2 nights.
- The next morning travel to Kainchi Valley ashram, Sudha Alma Retreat in the Himalayas.
- 8-day Himalayan Yatra Yoga Immersion with Saraswati, Raghu & Friends; including daily yoga asana, chanting, meditation, workshops, and satsang.
- Day trips that echo the steps of Ram Dass to Hanumanghar, Kainchi, and Kakrighat and more.
- Daily morning asana featuring Saraswati’s Dao Flow Yoga
- Hiking and nature walks in the Kumoan mountains
- Indian cooking class adopting a yogi lifestyle
- Return to Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Delhi Branch, stay overnight, and closing circle from 9-11am.
Reserve Your Spot
Within 24 hours of paying your deposit, you will receive an email with a comprehensive welcome packet containing detailed information about travel itinerary, accommodations, health and safety, weather, travel documents, and a packing list. We will support you through the process of getting an Indian tourist visa, and any questions you may have along the way.
The total cost is $2600 includes all accommodations, travel, and food. Does not include airfare.
Full payment must be received by August 6, 2018 to guarantee your spot.
Initial deposit ($500) is refundable through July 9th, 2018.
After August 6th, 2018 all payments are non-refundable.
Yatra dates: October 3 – 14, 2018